Below there are more informations on the redevelopment project:
- In the first phase, only bed and breakfast service is provided;
For the restaurant service it is possible to assume a synergic agreement with one or more local neighboring establishments;
- The location of the existing hotel tourist accommodation facility is in a visible area and is easily accessible from the main road (state road 52 bis) at walking distance from the village.
However, a new connection road will be created (approved with a variation to the Municipal Plan on Development);
- In addition to the proprietary car parks, there are public parking areas adjacent to the new structure for coaches and cars for maximum capacity / operation and others will be built in the near future (following the approved variant of the Municipal PRG)
- The total accommodation capacity becomes 60 beds (previously 22) made in rooms with 2 and 3 seats, dedicating the rooms with 3 beds to families / groups with agreed price.
- There will be also a conference room for at least 50/60 people and some areas for well-being and personal care (90/100 sqm)
- The operation of the new accommodation facility is guaranteed for 11 months / year also counting on customers in the winter period in relation to the use of the cross-country skiing facilities of Timau, Laghetti and downhill skiing of the Zoncolan;
- In addition to the war routes (museum, Ossuary Temple, etc.), there is also the Pramosio mountain hut, as well as the thermal plant of Piano d'Arta at 10 km and, at 30 km, in expansion, the wich one of Mauthen (Austria / Carinthia); then at 8 km the redeveloped village of Sutrio and at 7 km the city of Paluzza;
- The 52 bis state road (which crosses Timau) is very busy but, currently, users continue because there are no accommodation facilities on the route and a good bar.
This bar will be created as part of the initiative.
- The level of attendance, as well as deriving from visitors and excursionists, will also be acquired by users of other tourist activities and of passage on the basis of an important communication and promotion plan in synergy with Public Bodies and local Associations, as well as by Tour operators. This guarantees the new hotel structure at least 8500 guests a year with an "Occupancy rate" of at least 50%.
- The management of the activity will be guaranteed for at least 20 years also on the basis of upcoming agreements with public bodies and local associations as well as tour operators.
For more information and insights, consult the attached documents containing the Cost-Revenue analysis and interesting tourist, landscape and historical aspects of the area.
CODE : 1164
SALES TYPE : Advertising
EXPERIMENT : 1
DATE START : 11/06/2019 00:00
DATE END : 29/09/2019 17:00
BALANCE OF GOODS AWARDED WITHIN THE : 29/09/2019
PROVENANCE : Voluntary liquidation (companies, individuals)